“C L’Hebdo”: considering himself censored, Pierre-Emmanuel Barré is already slamming the door of France 5

Three chronicles and then leaves. Contrary to what was still planned in the afternoon, Pierre-Emmanuel Barré was absent this Saturday evening from “C L’hebdo” of France 5, program which he joined on January 7, for the launch of the long version which now ends at 8:55 p.m. “I will not be on set. Neither this evening nor the following ones. I was asked to remove too many things from my column for it to be acceptable on my side and France Télévisions therefore does not want it to be broadcast, “explained the comedian to the” Parisian “.

“It’s not possible for me to work for them and for them to work with me. A little air of deja vu ”, added, without further comment, the one who had already slammed the door of France Inter in 2017, considering himself censored.

“This meeting did not take, it’s a shame”

After a five-year media diet, Pierre-Emmanuel Barré was convinced by presenter Ali Baddou, with whom he had worked on Canal + in “La Nouvelle Édition”, to return to television. But after three issues of “C L’hebdo”, the comedy was far from unanimous within the channel as well as production. Last week, his vitriolic column on Cyril Hanouna made many cringe in the halls of the public group. His trashy humor “does not correspond to the style of the chain”, whispers a manager. “I don’t understand why Ali Baddou is broadcasting this,” says another.

“I do not question his talent. There is no lack of it and it is for this reason that we thought of him. But there is a disagreement in tone between his chronicles and the one we have built on our show. We regularly try things. This appointment did not take, it’s a shame, ”assumes Justine Planchon, president of Mediawan Productions, which produces the magazine.

For Cyril Hanouna, Pierre-Emmanuel Barré is a “guignol who made a lame sketch”

Last Saturday, bouncing off the long diatribe hostile to public service professed by Cyril Hanouna, Pierre-Emmanuel Barré thus attacked the presenter of C8.

“He’s right Cyril, it’s shameful! 4 billion (budget for all public broadcasting) to end up with “Fort Boyard”, “Everyone has their say” and “Don’t forget the lyrics”. (…) Afterwards, you have to be fair play, it’s not just the fault of the public service if the programs are all rotten. They buy them directly from Banijay. It’s a production company. And who are the shareholders of the box? Cyril Hanouna! (…) If he is the one who validates the programs, that explains a lot of things…”, he had dropped, before miming the troublemaker of C8 taking cocaine.

The vitriolic chronicle did not at all make the host of “Touche pas à mon poste” laugh, who called the comedian a “boloss”, a “gugusse” and a “guignol who made a lame sketch” . “I saw a sketch on France 5 of a nullity of a guy called Dirty con (name of Pierre-Emmanuel Barré’s Twitter account)it is aptly named…”, he said.

At France Télévisions, the embarrassment was notable. Monday, without any explanation, “Seen”, the “Zapping” of the public group, broadcast every day in “C à vous”, exceptionally did not go on the air. “A technical problem” assures the channel, which denies any censorship. Patrick Menais, emblematic producer of the module, did not appreciate not having been informed upstream. The comedian’s entourage, whose sketch was widely taken up in this “Seen”, also strongly questioned this last-minute disappearance…


#LHebdo #censored #PierreEmmanuel #Barré #slamming #door #France

Add Comment