What you may have missed between last night and this morning
1. Football – Ligue 2: Saint-Etienne is fixed
Zizou is 50, Galtier okay, blue medals and time trial: The news on a plate
YESTERDAY AT 05:04
2. Basketball – NBA: The chosen one is Banchero!
3. Athletics – United States Championship: The disaster for Richardson
Big sensation in Eugene! Sha’Carri Richardson failed to qualify for the 100m at the Worlds on the same track by missing his first race at the United States Championships, which serves as a qualifying tournament. The one who was one of the possible contenders for gold at the Worlds in the queen event was eliminated with the 23rd time in all series. Fred Kerley distinguished himself with the best world performance of the year, running the 100 meters in 9.83 seconds.
We have also selected for you
- Football – Mercato : According to L’Equipe, PSG entered into negotiations with Lens to recruit Seko Fofana, the midfielder of the artesian club.
“Apart from Lewandowski, all of Campos’ leads make sense for PSG”
- Football – Mercato : L’Equipe also indicates that Marie-Antoinette Katoto, the star of Les Bleues and PSG, has decided to extend her contract with the capital club.
- Swimming – Worlds : Eliminated at first, the Frenchman Maxime Grousset finally qualified for the final of the 50m freestyle after a jump-off.
- Swimming – Worlds : The Americans were crowned in the 4x200m. France had to settle for 7th place.
- Sailing – Route du Rhum : The court decision in the dispute between the navigator François Gabart and the Kresk group, owner of the boat SVR-Lazartigue, to the Ultim class on which they depend to participate in the event, will be rendered on July 21.
The catch-up video
Bruno Armirail is the king of rollers in France. The Groupama-FDJ rider (28) won this Thursday during the time trial at Cholet, over 44 terminals. Here is his finish, then that of the defending champion (thus deposed), Benjamin Thomas (Cofidis, 3rd at 24″). Between the two men, Rémi Cavagna (Quick-Step Alpha Vinyl, 2nd at 30″) completes the podium.
Armirail crowned: his arrival and that of Thomas
What you will be sure to follow today
1. Rugby – Top 14: Castres or Montpellier, who to succeed Toulouse?
Harinordoquy on the importance of Brennus: “I saw grandpas and grandmas crying on the balcony”
2. Tennis: Bonzi, Cornet and Garcia aim for a place in the final
“Djokovic will be under enormous pressure in London, but he remains the best on grass”
3. Swimming – Worlds: Wattel and Hénique in search of a medal
Maxime Grousset will not be the only Frenchman in the final this Friday in Budapest. Just before its final in the 50m freestyle (6:09 p.m.), the Blues will have two other chances for medals in the women’s 50m butterfly with Mélanie Hénique and Marie Wattel, qualified for the final with respectively the 3rd and 6th times in the semi-finals. A final scheduled for 6:02 p.m.
Gold diggers, Serena back, 22 million for Bordeaux: the news on a set
06/22/2022 At 05:09
Galtier and PSG, Merchant for a new podium, Monaco takes the advantage: The news on a set
06/21/2022 At 04:57
#Greens #sanctioned #Banchero #crowned #Castres #Montpellier #news #set #Friday #June